B2B (Business to Business) Marketing
“When times are good, you should advertise. When times are bad, you MUST advertise.” But, what can you do when your marketing budget has been cut? Create a plan!
When crafting your marketing plan:
- Research the companies you want to work with
- Find the specific person within a company you need to contact
- Introduce yourself with a letter and brochure
- Follow up with a phone call
- Set up a landing page to generate leads
- Outsource projects to an agency
Illustrated Designs, Inc. has been at the forefront of the marketing industry for 30+ years. From design to execution, their innovative design team develops catalogs, event décor, printed materials, 3-D displays, and more.