A friend of mine reached out the other day to talk marketing. She’s noticed that businesses in her industry don’t know how to market to their customers. “All they do is ADVERTISE!”
That conversation inspired this week’s Monday Marketing Motivation video. Check it out to learn the difference between advertising and marketing AND reasons why it’s essential for you to implement MARKETING as a whole!
- Part of an overall marketing strategy
- Focused on announcing a product or service, offer or sale
- paid ads on the radio, print, tv, or online
- Includes all activities a company uses to sell products/services to consumers
- Networking events, social media posts, blogs, website, logo, store location, employees, staff, product packaging
- Advertising included!
- Looks at the bigger picture
- Research, planning, goals, and execution of marketing plan
- Builds your know, like, trust factor
- Shares information and builds a community
Illustrated Designs, Inc. has been at the forefront of the marketing industry for 30+ years. From design to execution, their innovative design team develops catalogs, event décor, printed materials, 3-D displays, and more.