Marketing vs. Advertising
- Part of an overall marketing strategy
- Focused on announcing a product or service, offer or sale
- paid ads on the radio, print, tv, or online
- Includes all activities a company uses to sell products/services to consumers
- Networking events, social media posts, blogs, website, logo, store location, employees, staff, product packaging
- Advertising included!
- Looks at the bigger picture
- Research, planning, goals, and execution of marketing plan
- Builds your know, like, trust factor
- Shares information and builds a community
Illustrated Designs, Inc. has been at the forefront of the marketing industry for 30+ years. From design to execution, their innovative design team develops catalogs, event décor, printed materials, 3-D displays, and more.