What does your logo say about you?
3 reasons why logos are the foundation of brand identity:
- They are the first thing people see on a website, packaging, and marketing materials.
- They provide a consistent impression for your customers to remember.
- They work on an emotional level.
Questions to ask yourself about your logo:
- What does your logo say about your brand, products, or services?
- What feeling does your logo evoke?
- What’s your first thought when you see your logo?
- Are these the thoughts you want consumers to have when they encounter your brand?
- Does your logo match your vision?
- Is your logo professional and current?
- Is your logo simple and readable?
It might be time for a Logo Makeover!
Illustrated Designs, Inc. has been at the forefront of the marketing industry for 30+ years. From design to execution, their innovative design team develops catalogs, event décor, printed materials, 3-D displays, and more.