Do you have a marketing disaster plan?
Many businesses have social media posts, email newsletters, and mailers scheduled to send out in advance. But what happens when disaster strikes and your marketing message could now be interpreted as harmful, insensitive, or irrelevant?
Here are 5 things to include in your marketing disaster plan.
- Establish who will be responsible for reviewing scheduled content.
- Look at your entire marketing plan and calendars to identify all marketing channels.
- Make sure people in charge of reviewing content understand their role.
- Train team member(s) on why they’re evaluating messages.
- Grant marketing disaster team access to any and all tools they’ll need.
Illustrated Designs, Inc. has been at the forefront of the marketing industry for 30+ years. From design to execution, their innovative design team develops catalogs, event décor, printed materials, 3-D displays, and more.