Vector vs. Raster
What are vector and raster file formats?
- made of pixels
- subtle gradation
- good for photography and digital/web applications
- look blurry when enlarged
- slower load speed for websites
- made of lines and points
- ideal for print
- maintain sharpness, regardless of size
- used for logos, illustrations, technical drawings, print
Illustrated Designs, Inc. has been at the forefront of the marketing industry for 30+ years. From design to execution, their innovative design team develops catalogs, event décor, printed materials, 3-D displays, and more.